Report NEP-GEO-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christa Jensen & Donald Lacombe & Stuart McIntyre, 2012. "A Bayesian Spatial Individual Effects Probit Model of the 2010 U.K. General Election," Working Papers 1201, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Giesen, Kristian & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "The Size Distribution Across All "Cities": A Unifying Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6352, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011. "Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets," Working Papers 145, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Teemu LyytikÃ¤inen, 2011. "Tax competition among local governments: evidence from a property tax reform in Finland," Working Papers 26, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Shirai, Daichi & Takeda, Shiro & Ochiai, Katsuaki, 2011.
[A Regional CGE Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Regulations]," MPRA Paper 35273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita Silva & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes, 2012. "A Regional Human Development Index for Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Domenico Depalo & Silvia Fedeli, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the Cultural Expenditures of Municipalities Evidence from Italian Data (1998-2006)," Working Papers 139, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Hang XIONG, 2012. "Effects of One-Sided Fiscal Decentralization on Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Provinces," Working Papers 201208, CERDI.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "Labour Migration in the Enlarged EU: A New Economic Geography Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Ralf Martin & Henry G. Overman & John Van Reenen, 2012. "The Causal Effects of an Industrial Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp01113, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," IREA Working Papers 201204, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Magnac, Thierry & Selod, Harris, 2012. "Do Unemployed Workers Benefit from Enterprise Zones? The French Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 6357, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).