Report NEP-GEO-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Spatial Competition. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 418, WIFO.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Pawel Chorazy & Tamara Weyman & Monika Gawron, 2011. "The Territorial Dimension of the European Social Fund: A Local Approach for Local Jobs?," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/23, OECD Publishing.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Isabel Grilo, 2012. "Globalization, entrepreneurship and the region," Scales Research Reports H201201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Joanna Kuczewska & Maciej Krzeminski, 2011. "Regional constructed advantages – case of Pomeranian Region in Poland," Working Papers 1105, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Emory Economics 1106, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Michael Ralph M. Abrigo & Desiree A. Desierto, 2011. "Contagious Migration : Evidence from the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201106, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Joanna Kuczewska, 2011. "Regional Constructed Advantages - Relations between Business and Research Institutions in the Pomeranian Province," Working Papers 1106, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Charlot, S. & Paty, S. & Visalli, M., 2011. "Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution," Working Papers 201106, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2011. "Testing for convergence from the micro-level," Working Papers 2011_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- S. Annim & S. Mariwah & J. Sebu, 2012. "Spatial inequality and household poverty in Ghana," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16112, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Haavio, Markus & Kauppi , Heikki, 2011. "Owner-occupied housing as an investment, regional house price cycles and residential sorting," Research Discussion Papers 24/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Ralf Martin & Henry G. Overman & John Van Reenen, 2012. "The Causal Effects of an Industrial Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0098, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/39870/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Culture, Geography and Institutions. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 417, WIFO.
- Guido Buenstorf & Alexander Schacht, 2011. "We need to talk - or do we? Geographic distance and the commercialization of technologies from public research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.