Report NEP-GEO-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2011. "Spatial clustering and nonlinearities in the location of multinational firms," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 90/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Rullan Rinaldi & Eva Nurwita, 2011. "Rise And Fall Of Cities, Measuring Spatial Clustering And Economies Of Urban Agglomeration In West Java," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201104, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2011.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2011. "Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Economics Series 266, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fabrice Defever, 2010. "The Spatial Organization of Multinational Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1029, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Elisabeth Tovar, 2011. "Well-being Disparities Within the Paris Region. A Capabilist Spatialized Outlook," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-17, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," Working Papers 1124, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2010. "Inverted Haavelmo Effects in a General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Implementing the Scottish Variable Rate of Income Tax," Working Papers 1013, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Scellato Giuseppe, 2011. "Complexity and Technological Change: Knowledge Interactions and Firm Level Total Factor Productivity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201102, University of Turin.
- Yip, Chi Man, 2011. "Size and The City: Productivity, Match Quality and Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 31255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bodas Freitas Isabel Maria & Geuna Aldo & Rossi Federica, 2011. "Patterns of Collaborations between Regional Firms and Universities: Evidence from the Piedmont region in Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201105, University of Turin.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Is distance dying at last? Falling home bias in fixed effects models of patent citations," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Regional Economic Disparity: Real wages and happiness (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Przemysław Kusztelak, 2011. "An experimental study on multi-dimensional spatial product differentiation," Working Papers 2011-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li & John Moffat, 2010. "The impact of higher education institution-firm knowledge links on establishment-level productivity in British regions," Working Papers 1018, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Rafael Peña Sánchez & María Ángeles Frende Vega, 2011. "La industria cultural en Andalucía: un estudio comparativo en el contexto de las regiones españolas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2011/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.