Report NEP-GEO-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," Working Papers 1101, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2010. "Regional Skill Supplies and Location of Firms: The Case of Information Technology Industry in India," MPRA Paper 28424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2011. "On the effects of highway investment on the regional concentration of economic activity in the USA," Working Papers 107, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel GÃ³mez-Antonio, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," Working Papers 1102, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Aoife Hanley & Wan-Hsin LIU & Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Financial Development and Innovation in China: Evidence from the Provincial Data," Kiel Working Papers 1673, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- André van Stel & Sierdjan Koster, 2011. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Scales Research Reports H201104, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto & Ryuichi Tamura, 2011. "Localized knowledge spillovers and patent citations: A distance-based approach," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-010, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Filippo Randelli & Ron Boschma, 2011. "Dynamics of Industrial Districts and Business Groups: the Case of the Marche Region," Working Papers Series wp2011_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.