Report NEP-GEO-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Cooke, 2010. "Transversality and Transition: Branching to New Regional Path Dependence," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1010, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2010.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2009. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 24799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter BÃ¶nisch & Lutz Schneider, 2010. "Why are East Germans not More Mobile? Analyzing the Impact of Social Ties on Regional Migration," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 16, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kazuko Kano & Takashi Kano & Kazutaka Takechi, 2010. "Exaggerated Death of Distance: Revisiting Distance Effects on Regional Price Dispersions," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-760, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert Dixon & G. C. Lim & John Freebairn, 2010. "Regional Beveridge Curves: A Latent Variable Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2010n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph & Oppong Kwakye, Francis, 2010. "Urban governance and planning for Economic growth," MPRA Paper 24929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2010.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2010. "Trajectories in Physical Space out of Communications in Acquaintance Space: An Agent-Based Model of a Textile Industrial District," MPRA Paper 24902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "El nuevo sistema de financiaciÃ³n regional: Un anÃ¡lisis crÃtico y proyecciones para 2009," Economic Reports 05-2010, FEDEA.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Series anuales de algunos agregados econÃ³micos y demogrÃ¡ficos regionales, 1955-2009 (RegDat versiÃ³n 2.3)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 842.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Lutz Schneider & Alexander Kubis & D. Wiest, 2010. "SelektivitÃ¤t, soziale Bindung und rÃ¤umliche MobilitÃ¤t â€“Eine Analyse der RÃ¼ckkehrprÃ¤ferenz," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 17, Halle Institute for Economic Research.