Report NEP-GEO-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Bischoff, 2010. "Explaining Regional Variation in Equilibrium Real Estate Prices and Income," Working Papers 036, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Working Papers 1010, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Benefits and Drawbacks of Cities and their Growth Implications," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90626, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner, 2010. "Agglomeration processes in aging societies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp131, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Paul Hiebert & Moreno Roma, 2010. "Relative house price dynamics across euro area and US cities: convergence or divergence?," Working Paper Series 1206, European Central Bank.
- Don J. Webber & Gail Pacheco, 2010. "Getting people out of unemployment: A spatial perspective across Auckland," Discussion Papers 1008, University of the West of England, Department of Economics.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities," Working Papers 342, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jhon James Mora, 2010. "Labor Market Segmentation in Colombia using Stochastic Markov Chains," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÃA Y FINANZAS 007083, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2010. "How do Clusters/Pipelines and Core/Periphery Structures Work Together in Knowledge Processes?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1008, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2010.
- Megha Mukim & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "The Location Choices of Foreign Investors: A District-level Analysis in India," Kiel Working Papers 1628, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marie Ferru, 2012. "Partners connection process and geography of innovation: new insights from a comparative inter-organizational partnerships analysis," Working Papers hal-00461258, HAL.
- Tony Flegg & T. Tohmo, 2010. "Regional Input-Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland (revised)," Discussion Papers 1005, University of the West of England, Department of Economics.