Report NEP-GEO-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki, 2009. "A Simplified Approach to Analyzing Multi-regional Core-Periphery Models," MPRA Paper 21739, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2009.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki & Ikeda, Kiyohiro, 2009. "Spatial Discounting, Fourier, and Racetrack Economy: A Recipe for the Analysis of Spatial Agglomeration Models," MPRA Paper 21738, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Dec 2009.
- Peter Franz, 2010. "Knowledge Spillovers as a Central Element in Theories about Knowledge-Based Regional Development: Advancement in Theory and Obstacles for Empirical Research," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity and Location Choice," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2010-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00467888_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Plekhanov & Lev Freinkman, 2009. "Fiscal decentralisation and the quality of public services in Russian regions," Working Papers, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist 111, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:21697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Jan Goebel & Jürgen Schupp & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Where People Live and Die Makes a Difference: Individual and Geographic Disparities in Well-Being Progression at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 287, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lorenzo Boetti & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2010. "Decentralization and Local Governments’ Performance: How Does Fiscal Autonomy Affect Spending Efficiency?," Working papers, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino 11, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.