Report NEP-GEO-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2009. "Accounting for Neighboring Effects in Measures of Spatial Concentration," FEP Working Papers 353, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 4648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:stz:wpaper:ccss-09-00009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lall, Somik V. & Deichmann, Uwe, 2009. "Density and disasters: economics of urban hazard risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5161, The World Bank.
- Yi, Dale, 2009. "Essays on Regional Differences in Time Preferences and Attachment to Place," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 56009, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2009. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 19462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Thomas N. Hubbard, 2009. "The economics of of 'Radiator Springs:' Industry dynamics, sunk costs, and spatial demand shifts," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-09-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Asante, Felix Ankomah, 2009. "Decentralization and local public services in Ghana: Do geography and ethnic diversity matter?," IFPRI discussion papers 872, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2009. "A third sector in the core-periphery model: non-tradable goods," FEP Working Papers 352, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.