Report NEP-GEO-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Patuelli & Norbert Schanne & Daniel A. Griffith & Peter Nijkamp, 2010. "Persistent Disparities in Regional Unemployment: Application of a Spatial Filtering Approach to Local Labour Markets in Germany," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1001, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Meijers, E.J. & Burger, M.J., 2009. "Spatial Structure and Productivity in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Research Paper ERS-2009-057-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Pascal Mossay & Pierre M. Picard, 2009. "On Spatial Equilibria in a Social Interaction Model," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & J.D.Tena, 2009. "Regional inflation dynamics using space-time models," DEA Working Papers 40, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2009. "Spatial development," Working Papers 2009-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 28 May 2010.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2009. "Spatial heterogeneity and the geographic distribution of airport noise," Working Papers 2009-058, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Katja & Blien, Uwe, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2009. "On Spatial dynamics," Working Papers 2009-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Pierre M. Picard & David E. Wildasin, 2009. "Labor Market Pooling, Outsourcing and Labor Contracts," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Pierre M. Picard & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2009. "A Harmonization of First and Second Natures," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Birkelöf, Lena, 2009. "Spatial Interaction and Local Government Expenditures for Functionally Impaired in Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 798, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2009. "The uncertainty in regional innovation policy: some ration-ales and tools for learning in policy making," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Koschatzky, Knut & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "Cohesion policy at the interface between regional development and the promotion of innovation," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "The regional development of science and innovation in China: a brief review of current evidence on matches and mismatches," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Manuel Hidalgo Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2009. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities:The Case of Spanish Regions," Working Papers 09.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Quentin David & Alexandre Janiak & Etienne Wasmer, 2009. "Local social capital and geographical mobility," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz with Lynn Browne & DeAnna Green & Marques Benton & Prabal Chakrabarti & David Plasse & Richard Walker & Bo Zhao, 2009. "Reinvigorating Springfield's economy: lessons from resurgent cities," Public Policy Discussion Paper 09-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2009. "Establishments dynamics, vacancies and unemployment: a neoclassical synthesis," Working Paper Series WP-09-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.