Report NEP-GEO-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Territorial Capital and Regional Growth: Increasing Returns in Cognitive Knowledge Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2009. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School DR 09004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Lin, 2009. "Technological adaptation, cities and new work," Working Papers 09-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00365192_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009. "El nuevo acuerdo de financiaciÃ³n regional: un anÃ¡lisis de urgencia," Economic Reports 08-09, FEDEA.
- Marvin M. Smith & John Wackes & Tony E. Smith, 2009. "Alternative financial service providers and the spatial void hypothesis: the case of New Jersey and Delaware," Community Affairs Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia 09-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2009. "Price and quality in spatial competition," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 21/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.