Report NEP-GEO-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Why do creative industries cluster? An analysis of the determinants of clustering of creative industries," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0902, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2009. "Simulating Wages and House Prices Using the NEG," Working Papers 0913, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hiroshi Aiura & Yasuhiro Sato, 2009. "A model of urban demography," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lall, Somik V. & Schroeder, Elizabeth & Schmidt, Emily, 2009. "Identifying spatial efficiency-equity tradeoffs in territorial development policies : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4966, The World Bank.
- Cellini, Roberto & Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "The regional public spending for tourism in Italy: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 16131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0908, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abdul Shaban, 2009. "Crime, City and Space: A Case of Mumbai Megapolis," Working Papers id:2088, eSocialSciences.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe," Working Papers 2009-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
- Haavio, Markus & Kauppi, Heikki, 2009. "House price fluctuations and residential sorting," Research Discussion Papers 14/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel GÃ³mez-Antonio, 2009. "Analysing the impact of public capital stock using the NEG wage equation: a panel data approach," Working Papers 0912, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Robin Cowan & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2009. "University Effect on Regional Inovation," Working Papers 2009-20, FEDEA.
- Byron F. Lutz, 2009. "Fiscal amenities, school finance reform and the supply side of the Tiebout market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter , Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2009. "Regional growth and finance in Europe: Is there a quality effect of bank efficiency?," Research Discussion Papers 13/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Gagnon, Jason & Xenogiani, Theodora & Xing, Chunbing, 2009. "Are all migrants really worse off in urban labour markets: new empirical evidence from China," MPRA Paper 16109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2009. "The German spatial poverty divide: poorly endowed or bad luck?," Working Papers 118, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi, 2009. "Interregional Trade, Industrial Location and Import Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 16016, University Library of Munich, Germany.