Report NEP-GEO-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Artis, Michael J & Miguélez, Ernest & Moreno, Rosina, 2009. "Assessing agglomeration economies in a spatial framework with endogenous regressors," CEPR Discussion Papers 7267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2009. "The geography of innovation : challenge to technology policy within regions," Working Papers hal-00377007, HAL.
- Ron Johnston & Michael Poulsen & James Forrest, 2009. "Evaluating Changing Residential Segregation in Auckland, New Zealand, Using Spatial Statistics," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/214, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ron Johnston & Michael Poulsen & James Forrest, 2009. "Using Local Statistics to Portray Ethnic Residential Segregation in London," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/213, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Andersson, Martin & Koster, Sierdjan, 2009. "Sources of Persistence in Regional Start-Up Rates - evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 177, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2009.
"Capacità di gestione, efficienza istituzionale e impatto dei Fondi Strutturali in Italia
[The Impact of Structural Funds in Italy]," MPRA Paper 14429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth K. Chow & Matthew S. Yiu & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Dickson C. Tam, 2008. "Does the DiPasquale-Wheaton Model Explain the House Price Dynamics in China Cities?," Working Papers 212008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- O. Ashton Morgan & Stuart E. Hamilton, 2009. "Disentangling Access and View Amenities in Access-restricted Coastal Residential Communities," Working Papers 09-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Giuseppe C.Ruggeri, 2009. "Regional Fiscal Flows: Measurement Tools," Working Papers 2009/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2009. "Internal Migration, Regional Labour Market Dynamics and Implications for German East-West Disparities – Results from a Panel VAR," Ruhr Economic Papers 0096, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Tara Watson, 2009. "Inequality and the Measurement of Residential Segregation by Income In American Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 14908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.