Report NEP-GEO-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Varma, Sumati & Gill, H.S, 2008. "Polyinclusive strategies for the development of cities," MPRA Paper 12581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Francesco Molinari, 2008. "Do EU-Funded ICT RTD Policies Really Matter? An Empirical View from the Regions," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 1208, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2008. "Creating New Regions, Improving Regional Welfare Equality?," MPRA Paper 12540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from the spatial models," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-42, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Mogues, Tewodaj, 2008. "A two-dimensional measure of polarization:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 837, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2008. "Subprime mortgages, foreclosures, and urban neighborhoods," Public Policy Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 08-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Olson, Kent D. & Zakharova, Lena, 2008. "Recent Changes in Crop Production Costs and Implications for Regional Competitiveness," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 46017, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.