Report NEP-GEO-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner, 2008. "Local Innovation Systems and Benchmarking," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gunther Maier & Alexander Kaufmann & Michael Vyborny, 2008. "Is Regional Science a Scientific Discipline? Answers from a Citation Based Social Network Analysis," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_02, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder & Anne ter Wal, 2008. "Innovator networks and regional knowledge base," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Dorota Ciolek, 2008. "Spatial econometric analysis of the determinants of location of manufacturing industry and market services sectors in Poland," Working Papers 0802, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Randall S. Jones & Tadashi Yokoyama, 2008. "Reforming Housing and Regional Policies in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 613, OECD Publishing.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2008. "Interaction Structures in Local Innovation Systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Eduardo Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings & Fernando Perobelli, 2008. "Spatial Aspects of Trade Liberalization in Colombia:A General Equilibrium Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004690, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo & van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2008. "From Baghdad to London: The Dynamics of Urban Growth in Europe and the Arab World, 800-1800," CEPR Discussion Papers 6833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halfdanarson, Benedikt & Heuermann, Daniel F. & Suedekum, Jens, 2008. "Human Capital Externalities and the Urban Wage Premium: Two Literatures and their Interrelations," IZA Discussion Papers 3493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2008. "Panel Data Stochastic Convergence Analysis of the Mexican Regions," IREA Working Papers 200805, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano & Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "The comovements of construction in Italy's regions, 1861-1913," MPRA Paper 8870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hervé Boulhol & Alain de Serres, 2008. "Have Developed Countries Escaped the Curse of Distance?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 610, OECD Publishing.
- Xavier Fageda & Germa Bel, 2008. "Local privatization, intermunicipal cooperation,transaction costs and political interests: Evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200804, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.