Report NEP-GEO-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel A. Tirado & Julio Martinez-Galarraga, 2008. "Una nova estimacio retrospectiva del VAB regional industrial. Espanya (1860-1930)," Working Papers in Economics 192, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Schleife, Katrin, 2007. "Regional Versus Individual Aspects of the Digital Divide in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-085 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Charlie Karlsson & Gunther Maier & Michaela Trippl & Iulia Siedschlag & Robert Owen & Gavin Murphy, 2008. "ICT Diffusion, Innovation Systems, Globalisation and Regional Economic Dynamics: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Papers WP233, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00122887 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2008. "Regional Capital Inputs in Chinese Industry and Manufacturing, 1978-2003," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 028, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Tracy Stobbe & Geerte Cotteleer & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Hobby Farms and Protection of Farmland in British Columbia," Working Papers 2008-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Borzacchiello, M.T. & Casas, I. & Ciuffo, B., 2008. "Geo-ICT in Transportation Science," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Narayana, Muttur Ranganathan, 2008. "Performance of Urban India during Globalization Period: An Economic Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-543, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2008. "New Evidence on the Dynamic Wage Curve for Western Germany: 1980–2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).