Report NEP-GEO-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Furtado, BERNARDO, 2007. "Real estate market and the relevance of local features in a hedonic prices quantil-spatial analysis – the case of Belo Horizonte – Brazil," MPRA Paper 7340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "Cities and Quality of Life-Should We Monitor Pakistani Cities?," MPRA Paper 6522, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and regional growth: An analysis of the Spanish case," Working Papers 07-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Andersson, Martin & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2008. "Location Attributes and Start-Ups in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 116, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Economics of discontinuous urban development (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2008-06, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- David E. Clark, 2007. "Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy," Working Papers and Research 0702, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:05-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008. "When Worlds Collide: Different Comparative Static Predictions of Continuous and Discrete Agent Models with Land," MPRA Paper 7312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:15-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore