Report NEP-GEO-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2007. "Tax differentials and agglomeration economies in intraregional firm location," Working Papers 2007/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Raouf Boucekkine & C. Camacho & B. Zou, 2007. "Bridging the gap between growth theory and the new economic geography: The spatial Ramsey model," Working Papers 2007_27, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Olivier THOMAS (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Local fiscal inflation in France : an unexpected consequence of the growing importance of metropolitan areas ? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2007-22, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- De Siano, Rita & D'Uva, Marcella, 2007. "A new approach for β-convergence estimation in Italy," MPRA Paper 5643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean H.P. Paelinck, 2007. "On Diffusion of Ideas in the Academic World: the Case of Spatial Econometrics," Department of Economics University of Siena 514, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00713 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht Kauffmann, 2007. "Transport Costs and the Size of Cities : the Case of Russia," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 93, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2007. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/48, European University Institute.
- Vivek Pai, 2007. "On the Factors that Affect Airline Flight Frequency and Aircraft Size," Working Papers 070803, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Rämme, Ulf, 2007. "Road Pricing and Retail Revenues: Results from the Stockholm Road Pricing Trial," HUI Working Papers 10, HUI Research.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson & C. F. Sirmans, 2007. "Tax Motivated Takings," Working papers 2007-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.