Report NEP-GEO-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pamela Bombarda, 2007. "The Spatial Pattern of FDI: Some Testable Hypotheses," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 24-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and the City," NBER Working Papers 13551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Jeffrey Lin, 2007. "Thick-market effects and churning in the labor market: evidence from U.S. cities," Working Papers 07-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- K. Renuka Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao & Kam Ki Tang, 2006. "Analysis of Development Performance Using a Development Index Based on Factor Analysis (Old Title- Constructing Multideminsional Indexes of Economic Structure and Development)," CEPA Working Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia WP052006, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00180955_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bover, Olympia & Jimeno, Juan Francisco, 2007. "House Prices and Employment Reallocation: International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.