Report NEP-GEO-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan Acs & Lawrence A. Plummer & Ryan Sutter, 2007. "Penetrating the Knowledge Filter in the Rust Belt," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Holger Graf, 2007. "Gatekeepers in regional networks of innovators," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2007. "Spatial Agglomeration, Technology and Outsourcing of Knowledge Intensive Business Services Empirical Insights from Italy," Working Papers 2007.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Danielle GALLIANO (LEREPS–GRES & INRA–ESR) & Olivier SOULIE (LEREPS-GRES & INRA–ESR), 2007. "Organisational and spatial determinants of the multi-unit firm: Evidence from the French industry," Cahiers du GRES 2007-17, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Anne ter Wal & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "Co-evolution of firms, industries and networks in space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0707, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Lopez & Jens Suedekum, 2007. "Vertical industry relations, spillovers and productivity: Evidence from Chilean plants," Caepr Working Papers 2007-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:13_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castillo Caicedo, Maribel, 2006. "Demanda laboral industrial en el área metropolitana de Cali: un análisis entre 1995 y 2001," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 003973, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.