Report NEP-GEO-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Kubis & Mirko Titze & Joachim Ragnitz, 2007. "Spillover Effects of Spatial Growth Poles - a Reconciliation of Conflicting Policy Targets?," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2006. "Governmental activity, integration, and agglomeration," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 57, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2007. "Spatial econometric analysis of determinants and strategies of FDI in Russian regions in pre- and post-1998 financial crisis periods," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 15/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- R. Paci & S. Usai, 2007. "Knowledge flows across European regions," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200704, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dong Fu, 2007. "National, regional and metro-specific factors of the U.S. housing market," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 0707, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexandra M. Schmidt & Ajax R. B. Moreira & Thais C. O. Fonseca & Steven M. Helfand, 2006. "Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models: accounting for unobserved local determinants of inefficiency," Discussion Papers, Instituto de Pesquisa EconÃ´mica Aplicada - IPEA 1220, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007. "Dual' gravity: Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-501, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2007. "Housing Supply and Land Use Regulation in the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 07-058/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sallez, Alain, 2007. "Urbaphobie et désir d'urbain, au péril de la ville," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School DR 07016, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Mikel Larreina, 2007. "Detecting a cluster in a region without complete statistical data, using Input-Output analysis: The case of the Rioja wine cluster," CRIEFF Discussion Papers, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm 0706, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Simona Iammarino, 2003. "The Dynamics of Export Specialisation in the Regions of the Italian Mezzogiorno: Persistence and Change," SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex 105, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Small, Kenneth, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-07-38, Resources For the Future.
- Bagarani, Massimo & Bonetti, Antonio & Zampino, Simona, 2007. "Decentralization of territorial policy in Italy - the coherence with the model of multi-level governance and the effects on responsibilities of public spending," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI esdp07038, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Stefan Buehler & Christian Kaiser & Franz Jaeger, 2007. "On the Geographic and Cultural Determinants of Bankruptcy," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0701, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2007.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Thomas de Graaff, 2007. "The impact of housing market institutions on labour mobility; a European cross-country comparison," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 82, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.