Report NEP-GEO-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lapo Valentina, 2007. "Welfare-maximizing regional government: who benefits from it?," EERC Working Paper Series 07-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Henry Overman & Patricia Rice & Anthony J. Venables, 2007. "Economic Linkages Across Space," CEP Discussion Papers dp0805, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2007-93 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Rouwendal & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Homeownership and Labour Market Behaviour: Interpreting the Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-047/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Nov 2008.
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P. & Wrede, Matthias, 2007. "A Simple Theory of Industry Location and Residence Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 2862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gobillon, Laurent & Magnac, Thierry & Selod, Harris, 2007. "The Effect of Location on Finding a Job in the Greater Paris Area," IZA Discussion Papers 2848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jordi Jofre-Montseny & Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ©, 2007. "Tax differentials and agglomeration economies in intraregional firm location," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2007-05, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2007.
- Evert-Jan Visser & Oedzge Atzema, 2007. "Beyond clusters: Fostering innovation through a differentiated and combined network approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0705, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2007.
- Maryline FILIPPI (EGERIE-GRES) & Olivier FREY (Coop de France & INRA-SAD) & Pierre TRIBOULET (INRA-SAD), 2007. "Understanding the spatial organization of agricultural co-operative groups (In French)," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2007-16, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Andersson, Magnus & Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2007. "Regional Development In Lao Pdr: Growth Patterns And Market Integration," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 234, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy & Andrew T. Young, 2007. "Robust Correlates of County-level Growth in the U.S," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 0708, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ian W.H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Working Papers 060723, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ruben Mercado & Antonio Pï¿½ez & K. Bruce Newbold, 2007. "Policy Areas Impinging on Elderly Transportation Mobility: An Explanation with Ontario, Canada as Example," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 187, McMaster University.
- Marco Percoco, 2007. "Urban Transport Policies and the Environment: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Riganti, Patrizia & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Congestion in popular tourist areas: A multi-attribute experimental choice analysis Of willingness-to-wait in amsterdam," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Alejandro Grinspun, 2005. "Poverty in the City," Poverty In Focus, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 7, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Lei Xu, 2007. "Inter-CMA Migration of the Immigrants in Canada: 1991-1996 and 1996-2001," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 195, McMaster University.
- Lei Xu, 2007. "Characterization and Explanation of the 1996-2001 Inter-CMA Migration of the Second Generation in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 196, McMaster University.