Report NEP-GEO-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Andersson, Åke E & Cheshire, Paul & Stough, Roger R, 2007. "Innovation, Dynamic Regions and Regional Dynamics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 89, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giovanna Messina, 2007. "A new measure of local endowments of transport infrastructures," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 624, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Maarten Bosker & Gerard Marlet, 2006. "Urban growth and decline in Europe," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 06-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2007. "The Ebb and Flow of Comparative Advantage: Trade and the Industrial Specialization of Canadian Manufacturing Regions, 1974 to 1999," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007044e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Fay Dunkerley & André de Palma & Stef Proost, 2007. "Spatial asymmetric duopoly with an application to Brussels’ airports," THEMA Working Papers 2007-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "Regional Unemployment Disparities: An Evaluation of Policy Measures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & John Rowse, 2007. "Downtown Parking in Auto City," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 665, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Okada, Aya & Siddharthan, N.S., 2007. "Industrial Clusters in India: Evidence from Automobile Clusters in Chennai and the National Capital Region," IDE Discussion Papers 103, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Coutts, K. & Glyn, A. & Rowthorn, B., 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 2007. "The Flowchart Model of Cluster Policy: The Automobile Industry Cluster in China," IDE Discussion Papers 100, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Marco Bee & Roberto Benedetti & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "Spatial models for flood risk assessment," Department of Economics Working Papers 0710, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jon H. Fiva, 2007. "Does Welfare Policy Affect Residential Choices? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 503, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- William Kerr & Edward Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 2007. "What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns," Working Papers 07-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).