Report NEP-GEO-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Downes & Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Understanding Why Universal Service Obligations May Be Unnecessary: The Private Development of Local Internet Access Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0615, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "An empirically based implementation and evaluation of a network model for commuting flows," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2006/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2006. "Interregional Population Migration in Russia: Using an Origin-to-Destination Matrix," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a483, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jean Eid & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2006. "Fat City: The Relationship Between Urban Sprawl and Obesity," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-255, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Lipman, D. Abram & Harrington, Winston & Bagliano, Andrew D., 2006. "Congestion Pricing: Long-Term Economic and Land-Use Effects," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-06-37, Resources For the Future.
- Lecavalier, Cindy, 2006. "National and Regional Trends in Business Bankruptcies, 1980 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis 2006015e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Anthony Plumridge & Don J. Webber & Martin Boddy & John Hudson, 2006. "Country-level Business Performance and Policy Asymmetries in Great Britain," Working Papers, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol 0611, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Jaag, Christian, 2006. "School Competition," MPRA Paper 339, University Library of Munich, Germany.