Report NEP-GEO-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Corradini, 2006. "Advanced estimates of regional accounts: an alternative approach by spatial panels," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 287, Society for Computational Economics.
- Saiz, Albert, 2006. "Immigration and Housing Rents in American Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 2189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amcoff, Jan, 2005. "Rural Population Growth in Sweden in the 1990s: Unexpected Reality or Spatial-Statistical Chimera," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2005:21, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Malmberg, Bo & Andersson, Eva, 2006. "Health as a factor in regional economic development," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2006:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Guenter Beck & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2006. "Regional Inflation Dynamics within and across Euro Area and a Comparison with the US," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 338, Society for Computational Economics.
- Peter Robinson, 2006. "Efficient estimation of the semiparametric spatial autoregressive model," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP08/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Emmanuel MULLER & Arlette JAPPE & Jean-Alain HERAUD & Andrea ZENKER, 2006. "A regional typology of innovation capacities in new member states and candidate countries," Working Papers of BETA 2006-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Niel Bania & Jo Anna Gray & Joe Stone, 2006. "Taxes, Government Expenditures, and State Economic Growth: The Role of Nonlinearities," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department 2006-7, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Amcoff, Jan & Westholm, Erik, 2006. "Understanding rural change - demography as a key to the future," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2006:6, Institute for Futures Studies.