Report NEP-GEO-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neville N. Jiang & Rui Zhao, 2003. "Human Capital Allocation and Policy Intervention when there is Externality in Cities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0325, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Efraim Benmelech & Mark J. Garmaise & Tobias Moskowitz, 2004. "Do Liquidation Values Affect Financial Contracts? Evidence from Commercial Loan Contracts and Zoning Regulation," NBER Working Papers 11004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aguayo, Eva & Guisan, Maria-Carmen, 2004. "Employment and Population in European Union: Econometric Models and Causality Tests," Economic Development 80, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Adsera, Alicia & Chiswick, Barry R., 2004. "Are There Gender and Country of Origin Differences in Immigrant Labor Market Outcomes across European Destinations?," IZA Discussion Papers 1432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & HURIOT, Jean-Marie, 2004. "On poles and centers : cities in the french style," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-07, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2004. "Eu Agricultural Policy And The Regional Differentiation Of Agriculture In Poland," Urban/Regional 0412004, EconWPA.
- Federico Cingano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Identifying the Sources of Local Productivity Growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 474, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jahn, Olaf & Möhring, Rolf & Schulz, Andreas & Stier Moses, Nicolás, 2004. "System-Optimal Routing of Traffic Flows with User Constraints in Networks with Congestion," Working papers 4394-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Carree,Martin & Dejardin,Marcus, 2004. "Entry thresholds and actual entry and exit in local markets," Research Memoranda 048, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Voxi Heinrich S. Amavilah, 2004. "Non-Junk Junk Money: Technical Efficiency and Productivity across Junk and Scrap Dealerships," Industrial Organization 0412001, EconWPA.
- Ergun, Özlem & Orlin, James, 2004. "Dynamic Programming Methodologies in Very Large Scale Neighborhood Search Applied to the Traveling Salesman Problem," Working papers 4463-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2004. "The Holdout Problem and Urban Sprawl," Working papers 2004-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Yasheng & Di, Wenhua, 2004. "A Tale of Two Provinces: The Institutional Environment and Foreign Ownership in China," Working papers 4482-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2003. "The Labor Market Effects of the 1960s Riots," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0324, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- KOCH, Wilfried, 2004. "Effets de voisinage dans le modèle de Solow avec des externalités spatiales," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-06, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Komlos, John & Lauderdale, Benjamin E., 2004. "Spatial Correlates of U.S. Heights and BMIs, 2002," Discussion Papers in Economics 466, University of Munich, Department of Economics.