Report NEP-GEO-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Lagneaux, 2004. "Economic importance of the Flemish maritime ports: Report 2002," Working Paper Document 56, National Bank of Belgium.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "International Trade and Investment," Urban/Regional 0409010, EconWPA.
- Frédéric GASCHET (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Nathalie GAUSSIER (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "Urban segregation and labour markets within the Bordeaux metropolitan area: an investigation of the spatial friction," Cahiers du GRES 2004-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Item repec:nav:ecupna:0403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Pedro Pontes, 2004. "Agglomeration in a Vertically-linked Oligopoly," Working Papers 2004/06, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- José Pedro Pontes & John B. Parr, 2004. "Economics of Scope, Agglomeration and Location of the Multinational Firm," Working Papers 2004/04, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Integrated rural development - do we need a new approach?," Others 0409006, EconWPA.
- Anna Matas Prat & José Luis Roig Sabaté, 2004. "Una aproximación sectorial a la localización industrial en Cataluña," Working Papers wpdea0406, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & David Torres & Martha Patricia Barraza de Anda & Jon Amastae, 2004. "Borderplex Economic Change," Urban/Regional 0409009, EconWPA.
- Alexander Harin, 2004. "Arrangement Infringement Possibility Approach: Some Economic Features of Large-Scale Events," Risk and Insurance 0409002, EconWPA.
- Germa Bel & Anton Costas, 2004. "Do public sector reforms get rusty? An empirical analysis on privatization of solid waste collection," Public Economics 0409014, EconWPA.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Zenou, Yves, 2004. "Shirking, Commuting and Labor Market Outcomes," Working Paper Series 627, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael Fritsch, 2004. "Entrepreneurship, Entry and Performance of New Businesses Compared in two Growth Regimes: East and West Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-41, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Francesco Capone & Rafael Boix, 2004. "Sources of Competitiveness in Tourist Local Systems," Working Papers wpdea0408, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Plekhanov, A., 2004. "‘Incentive Aspects of Revenue Sharing: Central and Regional Government in Russia’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0440, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner & Dugald Tinch, 2004. "Augmented Sustainability Measures for Scotland," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0404, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Fan-chin Kung, 2004. "Bifurcations in regional migration dynamics," Urban/Regional 0409008, EconWPA, revised 12 Sep 2004.