Report NEP-GEO-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:slu:sekowp:2002-327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:slu:sekowp:2002-320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jozef Konings, 2003. "Are Wage Cost Differentials Driving Delocalisation?," LICOS Discussion Papers 13403, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part I: Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part II: Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Efficiency Wages, Urban Unemployment and Housing Consumption," Working Paper Series 606, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Bogus Refugees? The Determinants of Asylum Migration to Western Europe," Labor and Demography 0311002, EconWPA, revised 18 Feb 2004.
- Item repec:isu:genres:10909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore