Report NEP-GEO-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:regcon_2003-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Olsson, Ola, 2003. "Geography, Biogeography and Why Some Countries are Rich and Others Poor," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 105, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2004.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2003. "Relative Wage Variation and Industry Location," NBER Working Papers 9998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H.N. Lim & A.I.J.M van der Hoorn & V.A.W.J Marchau, 2003. "THE EFFECTS OF TELEWORK ON ORGANISATION AND BUSINESS TRAVEL An exploratory study on a university context," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0309003, EconWPA.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Thoughts on American Manufacturing Decline and Revitalization," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 03-96, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.