Report NEP-GEO-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:regcon_2003-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Olsson, Ola, 2003. "Geography, Biogeography and Why Some Countries are Rich and Others Poor," Working Papers in Economics 105, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2004.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2003. "Relative Wage Variation and Industry Location," NBER Working Papers 9998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H.N. Lim & A.I.J.M van der Hoorn & V.A.W.J Marchau, 2003. "THE EFFECTS OF TELEWORK ON ORGANISATION AND BUSINESS TRAVEL An exploratory study on a university context," Urban/Regional 0309003, EconWPA.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Thoughts on American Manufacturing Decline and Revitalization," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-96, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.