Report NEP-GEO-2003-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Sherrie L.W. Rhine, 2003. "Tenure choice with location selection: the case of Hispanic neighborhoods in Chicago," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-03-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2003. "How did Location Affect Adoption of the Commercial Internet? Global Village, Urban Density, and Industry Composition," NBER Working Papers 9979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Maier & Beata Bierut & Robert-Paul Berben, 2003. "The role of regional information in the optimal composition of a committee," MEB Series (discontinued), Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department 2003-08, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Brink , Anna, 2003. "Unequal Provision of Local Public Services under the Threat of Secession," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 103, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," IZA Discussion Papers 872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jordan Rappaport, 2003. "Moving to nice weather," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 03-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- L. Baele, 2003. "Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 03/189, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "The Costs of Dualism," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/532, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2003. "Unconditional maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic models for spatial panels," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 03C27, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Encarnación Murillo García & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2003. "Efectos a largo plazo sobre la economia andaluza de las ayudas procedentes de los fondos estructurales: el Marco de Apoyo Comunitario 1994-1999," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/34, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.