Report NEP-GEO-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Lechner & Jeffrey Smith, 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2003-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Alejandro Esteller-More, 2003. "The Politics of Tax Administration: Evidence from Spain," Public Economics, EconWPA 0303004, EconWPA.
- Juan Hernández Guerra & Miguel León Santana & Carmelo León González, 2003. "Optiminación Dinámica en la gestión del cultivo de la dorada en la región mediterranea y canaria," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas de la ULPGC 2003-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Min Hwang & John M. Quigley, 2003. "Price Discovery in Time and Space: The Course of Condominium Prices in Singapore," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0303011, EconWPA.
- Peter Simmons & Emanuela Randon, . "Comparative Statics with Consumption Externalities," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 03/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lindgren, Urban & Westerlund, Olle, 2003. "Labour market programmes and geographical mobility: migration and commuting among programme participants and openly unemployed," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2003:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2003. "The Effect of Expected Income on Individual Migration Decisions," NBER Working Papers 9585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2003. "Cooperation and Specialization in German Technology Regions," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft, Friedrich-Schiller-UniversitÃ¤t Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 04/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Altivo R. A. de Almeida Cunha, 2003. "Perfil de compra de produtos básicos em assentamentos rurais: evidências empíricas [Profile of purchase of basic products in rural resettlement in Brazil: empirical evidences]," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td188, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:wop:censes:03-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore