Report NEP-GEO-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2002. "Geography, Migrations and Equilibrium Unemployment," KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 128, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2001.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "The Stability and Efficiency of Economic and Social Networks," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0211011, EconWPA.
- Martin Biewen & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Accounting for Poverty Differences between the United States, Great Britain, and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 311, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "Social Networks in Determining Employment and Wages: Patterns, Dynamics, and Inequality," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0211007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2002. "Urbanisation, malnutrition des enfants et genre au Burkina Faso : une approche économétrique spatiale," Documents de travail, Groupe d'Economie du DÃ©veloppement de l'UniversitÃ© Montesquieu Bordeaux IV 76, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.