Report NEP-GEO-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2002. "Geography, Migrations and Equilibrium Unemployment," KITeS Working Papers 128, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2001.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "The Stability and Efficiency of Economic and Social Networks," Microeconomics 0211011, EconWPA.
- Martin Biewen & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Accounting for Poverty Differences between the United States, Great Britain, and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 311, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "Social Networks in Determining Employment and Wages: Patterns, Dynamics, and Inequality," Microeconomics 0211007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2002. "Urbanisation, malnutrition des enfants et genre au Burkina Faso : une approche économétrique spatiale," Documents de travail 76, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.