Report NEP-FOR-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tito NÃcias Teixeira da Silva Filho, 2013. "Banks, Asset Management or Consultancies' Inflation Forecasts: is there a better forecaster out there?," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 310, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Marco Jacopo Lombardi, 2013. "On the correlation between commodity and equity returns: implications for portfolio allocation," BIS Working Papers 420, Bank for International Settlements.
- Julien Chevallier & BenoÃ®t SÃ©vi, 2013. "A Fear Index to Predict Oil Futures Returns," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Krenar Avdulaj & Jozef Barunik, 2013. "Are benefits from oil - stocks diversification gone? A new evidence from a dynamic copulas and high frequency data," Papers 1307.5981, arXiv.org.
- Michael Mazur & Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "The Forward Exchange Rate Unbiasedness Hypothesis: A Single Break Unit Root and CointegrationAnalysis," Working Papers, Trinity College, Department of Economics 1310, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Future of Global Poverty in a Multi-Speed World: New Estimates of Scale, Location and Cost," Working Papers 111, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Mark Meyer & Martin Distelkamp & Gerd Ahlert & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of the Global Economy-Energy-Environment Nexus - An Overview of Recent Advancements of the Dynamic Simulation Model GINFORS," GWS Discussion Paper Series, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research 13-5, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Pietro Ortoleva & Erik Snowberg, 2013. "Overconfidence in Political Behavior," NBER Working Papers 19250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.