Report NEP-FOR-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo A. Sánchez, 2013. "Forecasting tools in Stata," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 06, Stata Users Group.
- Poghosyan, K., 2012. "Structural and reduced-form modeling and forecasting with application to Armenia," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590845, Tilburg University.
- Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2013. "Diffusion Indexes with Sparse Loadings," CREATES Research Papers 2013-22, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Laurent Ferrara & Clément Marsilli & Juan-Pablo Ortega, 2013. "Forecasting US growth during the Great Recession: Is the financial volatility the missing ingredient?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-19, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Andrew C Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2013. "Forecasting the impact of generation mix on wholesale electricity prices in Australia," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201306, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Perez Amaral, 2013. "Risk Modeling and Management: An Overview," Working Papers in Economics 13/22, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Perez Amaral, 2013. "Risk Modelling and Management: An Overview," KIER Working Papers 872, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ardelean, Vlad & Pleier, Thomas, 2013. "Outliers & predicting time series: A comparative study," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 05/2013, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Iftekhar Hasan, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Stakeholder Risk, and Idiosyncratic Volatility," CEIS Research Paper 285, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Jul 2013.
- Nick Beyler, 2013. "Predicting Objective Physical Activity from Self-Report Surveys: Limitations Based on a Model Validation Study Using Estimated Generalized Least Squares Regression," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7811, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Asger Lunde & Anne Floor Brix, 2013. "Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models using Prediction-based Estimating Functions," CREATES Research Papers 2013-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ben Jann, 2013. "Predictive Margins and Marginal Effects in Stata," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 11, Stata Users Group.
- Gregor Wergen, 2013. "Modeling record-breaking stock prices," Papers 1307.2048, arXiv.org.