Report NEP-FOR-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlotte Christiansen & Jonas Nygaard Eriksen & Stig V. Møller, 2013. "Forecasting US Recessions: The Role of Sentiments," CREATES Research Papers 2013-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:hae:wpaper:2013-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Pino & Juan de Dios Tena & Antoni Espasa, 2013. "Forecasting disaggregates by sectors and regions : the case of inflation in the euro area and Spain," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws130807, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Gustavo A. Sánchez, 2013. "Economic Outlook: An application with cointegrating VAR models and probability forecasting," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 11, Stata Users Group.
- Paul Hubert, 2013. "The influence and policy signaling role of FOMC forecasts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Paul Hubert, 2013. "ECB projections as a tool for understanding policy decisions," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Nicholas Apergis & Arusha Cooray, 2013. "Forecasting fiscal variables: Only a strong growth plan can sustain the Greek austerity programs-Evidence from simultaneous and structural models," CAMA Working Papers 2013-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ian Christensen & Fuchun Li, 2013. "A Semiparametric Early Warning Model of Financial Stress Events," Working Papers 13-13, Bank of Canada.
- Yanyun Zhao & Concepción Ausín & Michael P. Wiper, 2013. "Bayesian multivariate Bernstein polynomial density estimation," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws131211, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Laurent Ferrara & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Post-recession US Employment through the Lens of a Non-linear Okun’s law," NBER Working Papers 19047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Lena Mareen Korber & Daisuke Nagakura, 2013. "Asymmetry in Government Bond Returns," CAMA Working Papers 2013-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Miguel Angel Ramirez, 2013. "The alternative of a smoother parameter in the Hodrick-Prescott filter," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 07, Stata Users Group.
- Alfonso Mendoza Velázquez & Peter N. Smith, 2013. "Equity Returns and the Business Cycle: The Role of Supply and Demand Shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2013-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Paixão, Paulo & Buratini, Ricardo & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2012. "Overcoming the difficulties of developing and transferring an input-output model for electricity consumption forecasts to the users," MPRA Paper 47008, University Library of Munich, Germany.