Report NEP-FOR-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cees Diks & Valentyn Panchenko & Oleg Sokolinskiy & Dick van Dijk, 2013. "Comparing the Accuracy of Copula-Based Multivariate Density Forecasts in Selected Regions of Support," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-061/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jon D. Samuels & Rodrigo Sekkel, 2013. "Forecasting with Many Models: Model Confidence Sets and Forecast Combination," Working Papers 13-11, Bank of Canada.
- Tom Engsted & Stig V. Møller & Magnus Sander, 2013. "Bond return predictability in expansions and recessions," CREATES Research Papers 2013-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Geert Bekaert & Marie Hoerova, 2013. "The VIX, the Variance Premium and Stock Market Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Treich, Nicolas, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Prediction Market Accuracy," IDEI Working Papers 775, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bontemps, Christian, 2013. "Moment-Based Tests for Discrete Distributions," IDEI Working Papers 772, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Maren Brede, 2013. "Disaster Risk in a New Keynesian Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marc Joëts, 2013. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Regret, and Uncertainty: The Role of Speculation in Energy Price Dynamics," Working Papers 2013.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Katia Berti, 2013. "Stochastic public debt projections using the historical variance-covariance matrix approach for EU countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 480, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.