Report NEP-FOR-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahir Binici & Yin-Wong Cheung, 2011. "Exchange Rate Equations Based on Interest Rate Rules : In-Sample and Out-of-Sample Performance (Faiz Kurallarina Dayali Doviz Kuru Denklemleri : Orneklem Ici ve Disi Performans)," Working Papers 1114, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Pandey, Radhika & Veronese, Giovanni, 2011. "Tracking India Growth in Real Time," Working Papers 11/90, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kwasnicki, Witold, 2011. "China, India and the future of the global economy," MPRA Paper 32558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Odwori, P.O. & Mapelu, M.Z. & Odhiambo, Mark O. & Nyangweso, P.M., 2010. "Forecasting Yield And Profitability Of Maize Cropping System Using Simulation Models In Uasin Gishu, Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97080, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Nyangweso, P.M. & Odmori, Paul Okelo & Mapelu, M.Z. & Odhiambo, Mark O., 2010. "Forecasting Wheat Output and Profits from Cropping Systems Using Simulation Models in Uasin Gishu, Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95960, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Erick Lahura & Marco Vega, 2011. "Evaluation of Wavelet-based Core Inflation Measures: Evidence from Peru," Documentos de Trabajo 2011-320, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Bilger M.; & Manning W.G;, 2011. "Measuring overfitting and mispecification in nonlinear models," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Prediction Markets to Forecast Electricity Demand," Discussion Papers 1529, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.