Report NEP-FOR-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2011. "Forecasting recessions using stall speeds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrea Carriero & Todd Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2011. "Bayesian VARs: specification choices and forecast accuracy," Working Paper 1112, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Poghosyan, K. & Magnus, J.R., 2011. "WALS estimation and forecasting in factor-based dynamic models with an application to Armenia," Discussion Paper 2011-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cathy W. S. Chen & Richard Gerlach & Bruce B. K. Hwang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Nonlinear Regression Quantiles and the Intra-day Range," Working Papers in Economics 11/22, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pfajfar, D. & Zakelj, B., 2011. "Uncertainty and Disagreement in Forecasting Inflation: Evidence from the Laboratory (Replaced by CentER DP 2012-072)," Discussion Paper 2011-053, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Menno Middeldorp, 2011. "FOMC communication policy and the accuracy of Fed Funds futures," Staff Reports 491, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Russ Moro & Wolfgang Härdle & Saeideh Aliakbari & Linda Hoffmann, 2011. "Forecasting Corporate Distress in the Asian and Pacific Region," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.