Report NEP-FOR-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Yarui & Leatham, David J., 2010. "Forecasting Housing Prices: Dynamic Factor Model versus LBVAR Model," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103667, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adam E Clements & Christopher A Coleman-Fenn & Daniel R Smith, 2011. "Forecasting Equicorrelation," NCER Working Paper Series 72, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 29 Aug 2011.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Gabriel G. Velo, 2011. "Modeling and forecasting realized range volatility," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0128, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Antoni, Espasa & Iván, Mayo, 2011. "Forecasting aggregate and disaggregates with common features," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws110805, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Robert Kollmann & Stefan Zeugner, 2011. "Leverage as a Predictor for Real Activity and Volatility," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ubilava, David & Helmers, Claes Gustav, 2011. "The ENSO Impact on Predicting World Cocoa Prices," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103528, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lu, Liang & Elbakidze, Levan, 2011. "Weather Forecast Based Conditional Pest Management: A Stochastic Optimal Control Investigation," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103655, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.