Report NEP-FOR-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2011_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2011. "On Not Evaluating Economic Models by Forecast Outcomes," Economics Series Working Papers 538, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wasantha Athukorala & Prasad Neelawela & Clevo Wilson & Evonne Miller & Tony Sahama & Peter Grace & Mike Hefferan & Premawansa Dissanayake & Oshan Manawadu, 2010. "Forecasting population changes and service requirements in the regions: a study of two regional councils in Queensland, Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 263, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Katja Drechsel & Rolf Scheufele, 2011. "The Financial Crisis from a Forecaster’s Perspective," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Cristina Conflitti, 2010. "Measuring Uncertainty and Disagreement in the European Survey and Professional Forecasters," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "Risk Management of Risk under the Basel Accord: Forecasting Value-at-Risk of VIX Futures," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2011-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Oleg Kitov & Ivan Kitov, 2011. "Inflation and unemployment in Switzerland: from 1970 to 2050," Papers 1102.5405, arXiv.org.
- Richhild Moessner & Feng Zhu & Colin Ellis, 2011. "Measuring disagreement in UK consumer and central bank inflation forecasts," BIS Working Papers 339, Bank for International Settlements.