Report NEP-FOR-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LAURENT, SÃ©bastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K. & VIOLANTE, Francesco, 2010. "On the forecasting accuracy of multivariate GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2010025, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2010. "Consensus Forecasts and Inefficient Information Aggregation," IMF Working Papers 10/178, International Monetary Fund.
- James Rossiter, 2010. "Nowcasting the Global Economy," Discussion Papers 10-12, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006841 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maximillian Auffhammer & Ralf Steinhauser, 2010. "Forecasting the Path of USS CO2 Emissions Using State-Level Information," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-526, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Rudi Steinbach, 2010. "Forecasting Key Macroeconomic Variables of the South African Economy: A Small Open Economy New Keynesian DSGE-VAR Model," Working Papers 201019, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Model Selection and Testing of Conditional and Stochastic Volatility Models," KIER Working Papers 724, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Evarist Stoja & Arnold Polanski, 2009. "Efficient Evaluation of Multidimensional Time-Varying Density Forecasts with an Application to Risk Management," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 09/617, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Young Shin Kim & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Mitov, Ivan & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010. "Time series analysis for financial market meltdowns," Working Paper Series in Economics 2, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- SBRANA, Giacomo & SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2010. "Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2010039, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).