Report NEP-FOR-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00511979 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chia-Lin Chang & Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer, 2010. "How Accurate are Government Forecasts of Economic Fundamentals? The Case of Taiwan," KIER Working Papers 720, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Christian Proano, 2010. "Recession Forecasting with Dynamic Probit Models under Real Time Conditions," IMK Working Paper 10-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Marianna Cervená & Martin Schneider, 2010. "Short-term forecasting GDP with a DSGE model augmented by monthly indicators," Working Papers 163, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Charlotte Christiansen & Maik Schmeling & Andreas Schrimpf, 2010. "A Comprehensive Look at Financial Volatility Prediction by Economic Variables," CREATES Research Papers 2010-58, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:654028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:2010-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norbert Christopeit & Michael Massmann, 2010. "Consistent Estimation of Structural Parameters in Regression Models with Adaptive Learning," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-077/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang & Wen Jen Tsay, 2010. "Home Bias in Currency Forecasts," Working Papers e07-18, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Satchell, S. & Williams, O.J., 2010. "On the Difficulty of Measuring Forecasting Skill in Financial Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1039, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.