Report NEP-FOR-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Bermingham, Colin, 2010. "Understanding and Forecasting Aggregate and Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Mark Walschot & Peter Wierts, 2010. "Fifty Years of Fiscal Planning and Implementation in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 260, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bandiera, Luca & Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Vincelette, Gallina A., 2010. "Unpleasant surprises : sovereign default determinants and prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5401, The World Bank.
- Evans, Richard W. & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "OLG fife cycle model transition paths: alternate model forecast method," MPRA Paper 24548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peers, Y. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Modeling Seasonality in New Product Diffusion," Research Paper ERS-2010-029-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.