Report NEP-FOR-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerhard Rünstler, 2010. "On the Design of Data Sets for Forecasting with Dynamic Factor Models," WIFO Working Papers 376, WIFO.
- Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2010. "Ten Things We Should Know About Time Series," KIER Working Papers 710, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2010. "Can the Inclusion of Calendar and Temperature Effects Improve Nowcasts and Forecasts of Construction Sector Output Based on Business Surveys?," WIFO Working Papers 374, WIFO.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "Using Capabilities to Project Growth, 2010-30," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_609, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2010. "Growth Forecasts, Belief Manipulation and Capital Markets," Working Papers 2010:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 May 2012.