Report NEP-FOR-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcin Kolasa & Michał Rubaszek & Paweł Skrzypczyński, 2009. "Putting the New Keynesian DSGE model to the real-time forecasting test," Working Paper Series 1110, European Central Bank.
- Bellégo, C. & Ferrara, L., 2009. "Forecasting Euro-area recessions using time-varying binary response models for financial," Working papers 259, Banque de France.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "Forecasting the US Real House Price Index: Structural and Non-Structural Models with and without Fundamentals," Working Papers 200927, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Raphael Espinoza & Fabio Fornari & Marco J. Lombardi, 2009. "The Role of Financial Variables in Predicting Economic Activity," Working Paper Series 1108, European Central Bank.
- Ida Wolden Bache & Anne Sofie Jore & James Mitchell & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "Combining VAR and DSGE forecast densities," Working Paper 2009/23, Norges Bank.
- Daniel O. Cajueiro & Jose A. Divino & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2009. "Forecasting the Yield Curve for Brazil," Working Papers Series 197, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rangan Gupta & Christian K. Tipoy & Sonali Das, 2009. "Could We Have Predicted the Recent Downturn in Home Sales of the Four US Census Regions?," Working Papers 200926, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Garratt & James Mitchell & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "Measuring output gap uncertainty," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/15, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Torsten Schmidt & Simeon Vosen, 2009. "Forecasting Private Consumption: Survey-based Indicators vs. Google Trends," Ruhr Economic Papers 0155, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Natalia Kryzhanovskaya, 2009. "Directional Prediction of Returns under Asymmetric Loss: Direct and Indirect Approaches," Working Papers w0136, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ehrmann, Michael & Eijffinger, Sylvester C. W. & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009. "The role of central bank transparency for guiding private sector forecasts," CEPR Discussion Papers 7585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Molly E. Brown & Nathaniel Higgins & Beat Hintermann, 2009. "A Model of West African Millet Prices in Rural Markets," CEPE Working paper series 09-69, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 2009. "Bayesian estimation of an extended local scale stochastic volatility model," DQE Working Papers 15, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 12 Nov 2011.
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel & S. Manigart, 2009. "Predicting web site audience demographics for web advertising targeting using multi-web site clickstream data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/618, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.