Report NEP-FOR-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nya:albaec:0906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nya:albaec:0905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan J. J. Groen & Richard Paap & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2009. "Real-Time Inflation Forecasting in a Changing World," Working Paper 2009/16, Norges Bank.
- Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2009. "The Multivariate k-Nearest Neighbor Model for Dependent Variables : One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Dec 2009.
- Item repec:nya:albaec:0903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Ellison & Thomas J. Sargent, 2009. "A defence of the FOMC," Economics Series Working Papers 457, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2009. "The skew pattern of implied volatility in the DAX index options market," Department of Economics 0617, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:wsu:wpaper:gallardo-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore