Report NEP-FOR-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2009.
"ÐžÐ±Ñ‰Ð°Ñ ÐšÐ¾Ñ€Ñ€ÐµÐºÑ‚Ð¸Ñ€ÑƒÑŽÑ‰Ð°Ñ Ð¤Ð¾Ñ€Ð¼ÑƒÐ»Ð° ÐŸÑ€Ð¾Ð³Ð½Ð¾Ð·Ð¸Ñ€Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ
[General forecasting correcting formula]," MPRA Paper 15533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:07-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reitz, Stefan & Ruelke, Jan & Stadtmann, Georg, 2009. "Are oil-price-forecasters finally right? -- Regressive expectations towards more fundamental values of the oil price," MPRA Paper 15607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:05-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reitz, Stefan & Stadtmann, Georg & Taylor, Mark P., 2009. "The Effects of Japanese Interventions on FX-Forecast Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 15603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Audrino & Kameliya Filipova, 2009. "Yield Curve Predictability, Regimes, and Macroeconomic Information: A Data-Driven Approach," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.