Report NEP-FOR-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2009. "The Blessing Of Dimensionality In Forecasting Real House Price Growth In The Nine Census Divisions Of The Us," Working Papers 200902, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kaaresvirta, Juuso & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2008. "Business surveys and inflation forecasting in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 22/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "â€œRipple Effectsâ€ and Forecasting Home Prices In Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix," Working Papers 200901, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chun-Hung Chen & Wei-Choun Yu & Eric Zivot, 2009. "Predicting Stock Volatility Using After-Hours Information," Working Papers, University of Washington, Department of Economics UWEC-2009-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Sen Gupta, Rajorshi & Vadali, Sharada R, 2007. "Stochastic Dominance Approach to Evaluate Optimism Bias in Truck Toll Forecasts," MPRA Paper 12891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2008. "Spatial Chow-Lin Methods: Bayesian And Ml Forecast Comparisons," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 38-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2008. "Infrastructure for Sustainable Growth: A Demand Projection Exercise for India," MPRA Paper 12812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2008. "Bayesian posterior prediction and meta-analysis: an application to the value of travel time savings," MPRA Paper 12861, University Library of Munich, Germany.