Report NEP-FOR-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Genberg & Jian Chang, 2007. "A VAR Framework for Forecasting Hong Kong'S Output and Inflation," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 0702, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner & Wolfgang Schwarzbauer, 2007. "Long term regional forecasting with spatial equation systems," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 10-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Green, Kesten C. & Armstrong, J. Scott & Graefe, Andreas, 2007. "Methods to Elicit Forecasts from Groups: Delphi and Prediction Markets Compared," MPRA Paper 4663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2663 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li-gang Liu & Wenlang Zhang & Jimmy Shek, 2007. "A Real Activity Index for Mainland China," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 0707, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.