Report NEP-FOR-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eklund, Jana & Karlsson, Sune, 2007. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Forecasting Using Large Panels," Working Papers, Ãrebro University, School of Business 2007:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Viviana Fernández, 2006. "Forecasting crude oil and natural gas spot prices by classification methods," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 229, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- John W. Galbraith & Greg Tkacz, 2007. "Forecast Content And Content Horizons For Some Important Macroeconomic Time Series," Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics 2007-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivan, Kitov, 2006. "Exact prediction of inflation in the USA," MPRA Paper 2735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg & Dolinskaya, Svetlana, 2007. "Inflation as a function of labor force change rate: cointegration test for the USA," MPRA Paper 2734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg & Dolinskaya, Svetlana, 2007. "Relationship between inflation, unemployment and labor force change rate in France: cointegration test," MPRA Paper 2736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carboni, Giacomo & Ellison, Martin, 2007. "Learning and the Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Pichler, 2007. "Forecasting with estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models: The role of nonlinearities," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0702, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Santiago Pellegrini & Esther Ruiz & Antoni Espasa, 2007. "The relationship between ARIMA-GARCH and unobserved component models with GARCH disturbances," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws072706, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Sascha Wolff, 2007. "Prognosen zur Ost-West-Wanderung nach der deutschen Wiedervereinigung," Departmental Discussion Papers, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics 132, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2007. "Will the Skill-Premium in the Netherlands Rise in the Next Decades?," IZA Discussion Papers 2708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).