Report NEP-FOR-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eklund, Jana & Karlsson, Sune, 2007. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Forecasting Using Large Panels," Working Papers 2007:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Viviana Fernández, 2006. "Forecasting crude oil and natural gas spot prices by classification methods," Documentos de Trabajo 229, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- John W. Galbraith & Greg Tkacz, 2007. "Forecast Content And Content Horizons For Some Important Macroeconomic Time Series," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivan, Kitov, 2006. "Exact prediction of inflation in the USA," MPRA Paper 2735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg & Dolinskaya, Svetlana, 2007. "Inflation as a function of labor force change rate: cointegration test for the USA," MPRA Paper 2734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg & Dolinskaya, Svetlana, 2007. "Relationship between inflation, unemployment and labor force change rate in France: cointegration test," MPRA Paper 2736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carboni, Giacomo & Ellison, Martin, 2007. "Learning and the Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Pichler, 2007. "Forecasting with estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models: The role of nonlinearities," Vienna Economics Papers 0702, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Santiago Pellegrini & Esther Ruiz & Antoni Espasa, 2007. "The relationship between ARIMA-GARCH and unobserved component models with GARCH disturbances," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws072706, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Sascha Wolff, 2007. "Prognosen zur Ost-West-Wanderung nach der deutschen Wiedervereinigung," Departmental Discussion Papers 132, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2007. "Will the Skill-Premium in the Netherlands Rise in the Next Decades?," IZA Discussion Papers 2708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).