Report NEP-FOR-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006. "A Simple Benchmark for Forecasts of Growth and Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spencer Krane, 2006. "How professional forecasters view shocks to GDP," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-06-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- David Jamieson Bolder, 2006. "Modelling Term-Structure Dynamics for Risk Management: A Practitioner's Perspective," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 06-48, Bank of Canada.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2006. "The monetary origins of asymmetric information in international equity markets," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 872, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1870, CESifo Group Munich.